Information Management software vendor, Glider, is delighted to announce that it has ranked 23rd on Build in Digital’s Top 50 Contech Partners list.
Build in Digital, the digital news platform for digital construction professionals has highlighted the leading construction technology (contech) partners through its Top 50 Contech Partners list. Although the list was originally created as the Top 25 Contech Partners, Build in Digital received hundreds of submissions from both national and international contech firms, resulting in the expansion of the pool of finalists from 25 to 50.
Build in Digital’s list was created to provide a comprehensive account of the most innovative contech companies that are advancing the way the built environment operates. The high volume of applicants reflects the rapid digital transformation of construction, with new innovations developing all the time. Glider is delighted to announce that it has been recognised as one of the leading organisations in this sector, having placed 23rd out of 50.
All submissions were ranked by Build in Digital’s independent panel of judges according to the core criteria areas of innovation, adoption and customer satisfaction. The panel of expert judges determined 70% of the final score, with the remaining 30% representing the voices of the industry.
Glider was recognised by Build in Digital as a digital solutions provider and BIM consultancy for the built environment. The company was formed as a response to a growing industry need for trusted, structured data to support the digitisation of the industry and provide better value for their clients.
Glider’s mission is to revolutionise how asset information is managed throughout the design, construction, and operation of a built asset. Its ground-breaking, data-driven, Common Data Environment (CDE) for full lifecycle information management called gliderbim® provides asset owners with the tools needed to manage the production, approval, and delivery of all asset information.
This success follows a year of outstanding achievement for Glider, where it was shortlisted for 11 industry awards, and took home the CABE Digital Transformation Award and the Collaboration Project of the Year 2022 award at the Construction Computing Awards 2022, for its contribution to HMP Five Wells.
Commenting on the accomplishment, Nick Hutchinson, Managing Director of Glider, said, “We are delighted to have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Contech Partners. This title acknowledges innovative data-driven solutions for managing asset information that Glider offers to the industry, elevating the way companies design, construct and operate their buildings.”
Nick continued, “A huge well done to the entire team for starting the year off with this great achievement.”
To find out more about Glider and gliderbim® call 0202 8268 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.